People just can’t seem to get enough of Apple’s iproducts. Now, even Hanukkah is getting into the Apple action, thanks to a new video by Israeli singing group The Fountainheads. “iHanukkah – Apple Style” features the singers dressed in Steve Jobs-like black turtlenecks talking and singing about Hanukkah with the same enthusiasm as Apple executives discussing their latest product. And apparently, the latkes are now 30% thinner, while the jelly donuts now have 60% more jelly.
You can check out the video below.
- Hanukkah 2012: Dates, Rituals, History And How-Tos (VIDEOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Eight Nights of Hanukkah Cocktails (thisamericanbite.com)
- Hanukkah for Beginners (coffeeshoprabbi.com)
- A Hanukkah Treat for Everyone (Besides Latkes) (zazzle.com)
- Hanukkah Recipes with a Twist (eversave.com)
- How do hipsters celebrate Hanukkah? Ironically (triblive.com)